- Final inspection of safety critical suspension parts.
- Hang/remove automotive parts on a circular progressing line for dye pen inspection.
- Perform basic manufacturing operations by following and applying set standards (ranges, manufacturing program, service notes, instruction sheets…)
- Detect causes for production quality problems, remedy them as able, and report the problems to supervisor.
- Alert his/her supervisor in the event of a results “gap” in terms of objectives and malfunctions.
- Contributes to reduction of scraps, alterations, machine use, and machine breakdowns by constant process improvement.
- Perform other jobs as assigned.
- Wear the appropriate safety equipment at all times, attend scheduled safety meetings and conduct one’s self in a manner respectful to others, equipment, and tools.
Click APPLY FOR JOB and submit your resume. Please note position applying for in subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to hiring.US130@st-ji.com