- Load automotive parts into fixtures for processing.
- Catch/rack parts after process is complete.
- Learn to read measuring tools, such as calipers, etc.
- Learn to run control panels for trim press, forge press, and robot.
- Perform basic manufacturing operations by following and applying set standards (ranges, manufacturing program, service notes, instruction sheets…)
- Detect causes for production quality problems, remedy them as able, and report the problems to supervisor.
- Alert his/her supervisor in the event of a results “gap” in terms of objectives and malfunctions.
- Contributes to reduction of scraps, alterations, machine use, and machine breakdowns by constant process improvement.
Click APPLY FOR JOB and submit your resume. Please note position applying for in subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to hiring.US130@st-ji.com